Computer Vision has become a worldwide mainstream research area. Catalonia has an extensive community in the field since most of Catalan universities have research groups dedicated to its study and many small and large companies are leading the development of products using these technologies. The aim of this meeting is threefold:
- To strengthen the Catalan academic and industrial computer vision network.
- To disseminate within the community the most relevant works in that network that have already been published abroad.
- To allow students from the Master in CV (MCV) meet with members of the Catalan CV community and prospective employers.
The program will include:
- A poster session, allowing authors to explain their work to the local audience complemented with industrial demos;
- The presentation of the final thesis from the Master in Computer Vision
We call for submissions of already published works between 2017 and 2018 either in top impact factor journals such as PAMI, IJCV, TIP,… or highly ranked conferences such as ICCV, ECCV, CVPR, SIGGRAPH,… Selection of abstracts will be based on impact, quality and a balanced presence of all Catalan academic institutions.
Accepted abstracts will be presented in a poster session. Posters can give a full explanation of the work or simply present the abstract. This session will allow authors to explain their work to a local audience. The selected abstracts will gather the most relevant results of the Catalan CV community.
The list of topics includes, but is not limited to:
- Applications of Computer Vision
- Color and Texture
- Computational Photography
- Deep learning
- Document analysis
- Early and Biologically-Inspired Vision
- Face and Gesture Recognition
- Illumination and Reflectance
- Image and Video Retrieval
- Image-Based Modeling
- Language and Vision
- Medical Image Analysis
- Mobile vision
- Motion and Tracking
- Object Detection
- Object Recognition
- Performance Evaluation
- Segmentation and Grouping
- Shape Representation and Matching
- Statistical Methods and Learning
- Stereo and Structure from Motion
- Video Analysis and Event Recognition
- Vision for Graphics
- Vision for Robotics
Call for Abstracts extended to the 12th of September