Computer Vision has become a worldwide mainstream research area. Catalonia has an extensive community in the field since most of Catalan universities have research groups dedicated to its study and many small and large companies are leading the development of products using these technologies. The aim of this meeting is threefold:
- To strengthen the Catalan academic and industrial computer vision network.
- To disseminate within the community the most relevant works in that network that have already been published abroad.
- To allow students from the Master in CV (MCV) meet with members of the Catalan CV community and prospective employers.
|Extended Submission deadline:||Sept. 10th, 2015|
|Author notification:||Sept. 12th, 2015|
|Registration deadline:||Sept. 15th, 2015|
|Meeting:||September 18th, 2015|
UPF Poblenou Auditorium, Barcelona
The program included:
- Presentations of the final thesis from the Master in Computer Vision. Check out the ACMCV 2015 list of thesis presentations here.
- Invited talks
- A poster session, allowing authors to explain their work to the local audience complemented with industrial demos.
“Machine Learning for Image Processing and Computer Vision Applications using MATLAB” – Lucas Garcia (Mathworks)
“Los Clusters EUREKA, excelente marco de I+D+i internacional para empresas” – Juana Sánchez (CDTI)
“From Catalonia to America: notes on how to achieve a successful post-PhD career” – Cristian Canton (Microsoft)