Computer Vision has become a worldwide mainstream research area. Catalonia has an extensive community in the field since most of Catalan universities have research groups dedicated to its study and many small and large companies are leading the development of products using these technologies. The aim of this meeting is threefold:
- To strengthen the Catalan academic and industrial computer vision network.
- To disseminate within the community the most relevant works in that network that have already been published abroad.
- To allow students from the Master in CV (MCV) meet with members of the Catalan CV community and prospective employers.
|Extended Submission deadline:||Sept. 7th, 2017|
|Author notification:||Sept. 10th, 2017|
|Registration deadline:||Sept. 14th, 2017|
|Meeting:||September 18th, 2017|
UPF Poblenou Auditorium, Barcelona
The program included:
- Presentations of the final thesis from the Master in Computer Vision. Find out the ACMCV2017 thesis presentations list here
- Invited talks
- A poster session, allowing authors to explain their work to the local audience complemented with industrial demos.